- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MOV10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 260-288 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MOV10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 114 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MOV10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Putative helicase MOV-10, Moloney leukemia virus 10 protein, MOV10, KIAA1631
- Protein Accession Number: Q9HCE1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24638063
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4343
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Probable RNA helicase. Required for RNA-mediated gene silencing by the RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC). Required for both miRNA-mediated translational repression and miRNA-mediated cleavage of complementary mRNAs by RISC. Also required for RNA-directed transcription and replication of the human hapatitis delta virus (HDV). Interacts with small capped HDV RNAs derived from genomic hairpin structures that mark the initiation sites of RNA-dependent HDV RNA transcription.
- 1: El Messaoudi-Aubert, S., et al. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 17(7):862-868(2010) Furtak, V., et al. PLoS ONE(2), E9081 (2010)Nakano, M., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 388(2):328-332(2009) Haussecker, D., et al. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 15(7):714-721(2008) Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-105
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.