- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Tp53rk antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 100-128 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Tp53rk.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tp53rk
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TP53-regulating kinase, Atypical serine/threonine protein kinase Tp53rk, EKC/KEOPS complex subunit Tp53rk, 36--, Nori-2, p53-related protein kinase, Tp53rk, Prpk, Trp53rk
- Protein Accession Number: Q99PW4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 76367
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Tp53rk is a protein kinase that phosphorylates 'Ser-15' of p53/TP53 protein and may therefore participate in its activation (By similarity).
- 1: Blackshaw, S., et al. PLoS Biol.(9), E247 (2004) :
- 2: Abe, Y., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 276(47):44003-44011(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-627
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.