- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Stradb antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 390-418 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Stradb.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Stradb
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: STE20-related kinase adapter protein beta, STRAD beta, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 2 protein homolog, ILP-interacting protein homolog, Polyploidy-associated protein kinase, Pseudokinase ALS2CR2, Stradb, Als2cr2, Papk, Syradb
- Protein Accession Number: Q8K4T3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 227154
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Pseudokinase which, in complex with CAB39, binds to and activates STK11. Relocates STK11 from the nucleus to the cytoplasm. Plays an essential role in STK11-mediated G1 cell cycle arrest.
- 1: Ling, K.H., et al. Genome Biol. 10 (10), R104 (2009) :
- 2: Barnes, A.P., et al. Cell 129(3):549-563(2007)
- 3: Nishigaki, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(15):13520-13530(2003)
- 4: Welch, C.L., et al. Mamm. Genome 8(8):620-621(1997)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-304
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin