- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Sin3a antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1078-1106 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Sin3a.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 145 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Sin3a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Paired amphipathic helix protein Sin3a, Histone deacetylase complex subunit Sin3a, Transcriptional corepressor Sin3a, Sin3a, Kiaa4126
- Protein Accession Number: Q60520
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20466
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Sin3a acts as a transcriptional repressor. Interacts with MXI1 to repress MYC responsive genes and antagonize MYC oncogenic activities. Also interacts with MAD-MAX heterodimers by binding to MAD. The heterodimer then represses transcription by tethering SIN3A to DNA. Acts as a corepressor for REST.
- 1: Baltus, G.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(11):6998-7006(2009)
- 2: Anderson, D.M., et al. Dev. Dyn. 238(3):572-580(2009)
- 3: Chang, S., et al. J. Immunol. 181(12):8372-8381(2008)
- 4: van Oevelen, C., et al. Mol. Cell 32(3):359-370(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-396
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.