- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Shb antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 68-95 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Shb.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Shb
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SH2 domain-containing adapter protein B, Shb
- Protein Accession Number: Q6PD21
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 230126
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Adapter protein which regulates several signal transduction cascades by linking activated receptors to downstream signaling components. May play a role in angiogenesis by regulating FGFR1, VEGFR2 and PDGFR signaling. May also play a role in T-cell antigen receptor/TCR signaling, interleukin-2 signaling, apoptosis and neuronal cells differentiation by mediating basic-FGF and NGF-induced signaling cascades. May also regulate IRS1 and IRS2 signaling in insulin-producing cells (By similarity).
- 1: Calounova, G., et al. PLoS ONE(6), E11155 (2010) :
- 2: Akerblom, B., et al. J. Endocrinol. 203(2):271-279(2009)
- 3: Mokhtari, D., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 387(3):553-557(2009)
- 4: Funa, N.S., et al. Cancer Res. 69(5):2141-2148(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-411
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.