- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Sash1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 870-896 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Sash1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 136 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Sash1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SAM and SH3 domain-containing protein 1, Sash1
- Protein Accession Number: P59808
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 70097
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Sash1 may have a role in a signaling pathway. Could act as a tumor suppressor.
- 1: Trinidad, J.C., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 5(5):914-922(2006)
- 2: Lindvall, J.M., et al. Cell. Immunol. 235(1):46-55(2005)
- 3: Zambrowicz, B.P., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100(24):14109-14114(2003)
- 4: Okazaki, N., et al. DNA Res. 10(4):167-180(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-395
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.