- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Rage antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 76-104 amino acids from the N-terminal region of mouse Rage.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Mok
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAPK/MAK/MRK overlapping kinase, MOK protein kinase, Serine/threonine kinase 30, Mok, Rage, Stk30
- Protein Accession Number: Q9WVS4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26448
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Rage is able to phosphorylate several exogenous substrates and to undergo autophosphorylation.
- 1: Sun, L., et al. Cardiovasc. Res. 82(2):371-381(2009)
- 2: Zeng, S., et al. J. Hepatol. 50(5):929-936(2009)
- 3: Bjork, P., et al. PLoS Biol.(4), E97 (2009) :
- 4: Aneja, R.K., et al. J. Leukoc. Biol. 84(5):1326-1334(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-626
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.