- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Rab17 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 83-110 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Rab17.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Rab17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ras-related protein Rab-17, Rab17
- Protein Accession Number: P35292
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19329
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Rab17 might be involved in transcellular transport.
- 1: Itoh, T., et al. Genes Cells 11(9):1023-1037(2006)
- 2: Fukuda, M. J. Biol. Chem. 278(17):15373-15380(2003)
- 3: Fukuda, M., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(14):12432-12436(2002)
- 4: Kuroda, T.S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(11):9212-9218(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-067
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.