- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Plin3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 296-322 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Plin3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Plin3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Perilipin-3, Cargo selection protein TIP47, Mannose-6-phosphate receptor-binding protein 1, Plin3, M6prbp1, Tip47
- Protein Accession Number: Q9DBG5
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 66905
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Plin3 is required for the transport of mannose 6-phosphate receptors (MPR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network (By similarity).
- 1: Hocsak, E., et al. FEBS Lett. 584(13):2953-2960(2010)
- 2: Lee, B., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1791(12):1173-1180(2009)
- 3: Skinner, J.R., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(45):30941-30948(2009)
- 4: Bell, M., et al. Diabetes 57(8):2037-2045(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-500
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.