- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Pdgfra antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 678-706 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Pdgfra.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 123 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Pdgfra
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha, PDGF-R-alpha, PDGFR-alpha, Alpha platelet-derived growth factor receptor, Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor, CD140 antigen-like family member A, Platelet-derived growth factor alpha receptor, CD140a, Pdgfra
- Protein Accession Number: P26618
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18595
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Receptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- 1: Artus, J., et al. Development 137(20):3361-3372(2010)
- 2: Bardsley, M.R., et al. Gastroenterology 139(3):942-952(2010)
- 3: Bax, N.A., et al. Dev. Dyn. 239(8):2307-2317(2010)
- 4: Lei, H., et al. Am. J. Pathol. 177(1):132-140(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-594
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.