- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Pcp2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 91-120 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Pcp2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:500
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 13 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Pcp2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Purkinje cell protein 2, Protein PCD-5, Purkinje cell-specific protein L7, Pcp2, Pcp-2
- Protein Accession Number: P12660
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 18545
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Pcp2 may function as a cell-type specific modulator for G protein-mediated cell signaling. This protein exhibits tissue specificity for cerebellum (Purkinje cells) and retinal bipolar neurons.
- 1: Guan,J. et al. Biochem. J. 392 (PT 2), 389-397 (2005) Saito,H. et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 331 (4), 1216-1221 (2005) Redd,K.J. et al. J. Neurosci. Res. 70 (5), 631-637 (2002) Zhang,X. et al. Brain Res. Mol. Brain Res. 105 (1-2), 1-10 (2002) Luo,Y. et al. J. Biol. Chem. 274 (16), 10685-10688 (1999)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-261
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin