- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Mcm2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 713-742 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Mcm2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 102 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Mcm2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA replication licensing factor MCM2, Minichromosome maintenance protein 2 homolog, Nuclear protein BM28, Mcm2, Bm28, Cdcl1, Kiaa0030, Mcmd2
- Protein Accession Number: P97310
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 17216
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mcm2 acts as a factor that allows the DNA to undergo a single round of replication per cell cycle. Required for the entry in S phase and for cell division.
- 1: Kunnev, D., et al. Oncogene 29(25):3630-3638(2010)
- 2: Chuang, C.H., et al. PLoS Genet.(9) (2010) :
- 3: Lee, E.Y., et al. Dev. Biol. 332(1):104-115(2009)
- 4: Hasegawa, M., et al. Leuk. Res. 33(8):1100-1107(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-391
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin