- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Map3k3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 228-257 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Map3k3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 71 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Map3k3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 3, MAPK/ERK kinase kinase 3, MEK kinase 3, MEKK 3, Map3k3, Mekk3
- Protein Accession Number: Q61084
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26406
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Component of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Map3k3 mediates activation of the NF-kappa-B, AP1 and DDIT3 transcriptional regulators.
- 1: Zhang, J., et al. J. Immunol. 185(6):3554-3563(2010)
- 2: Yu, L., et al. Cancer Res. 70(4):1334-1343(2010)
- 3: Sun, W., et al. Cell. Signal. 21(10):1488-1494(2009)
- 4: Retting, K.N., et al. Development 136(7):1093-1104(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-591
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.