- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Irak1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 405-433 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Irak1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 77 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Irak1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 1, IRAK, IRAK-1, Pelle-like protein kinase, mPLK, Irak1, Il1rak
- Protein Accession Number: Q62406
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16179
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Irak1 binds to the IL-1 type I receptor following IL-1 engagement, triggering intracellular signaling cascades leading to transcriptional up-regulation and mRNA stabilization. The kinase activity of this enzyme may not be required for IL-1 signaling. Once phosphorylated, IRAK1 recruits the adapter protein PELI1.
- 1: Vaughan, T., et al. Mol. Immunol. 47(15):2515-2518(2010)
- 2: Hoshino, K., et al. J. Immunol. 184(7):3341-3345(2010)
- 3: Dong, J.W., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol. 298 (3), H1079-H1087 (2010) :
- 4: Gan, L., et al. Mol. Immunol. 47(6):1278-1282(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-735
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.