- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish, Bovine, Chicken, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Hoxa3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 416-443 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Hoxa3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Hoxa3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein Hox-A3, Homeobox protein Hox-15, Homeobox protein MO-10, Hoxa3, Hox-15, Hoxa-3
- Protein Accession Number: P02831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15400
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. Binds 5' to its own homeobox.
- 1: Foster, K.E., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(30):13414-13419(2010)
- 2: Chen, L., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(23):10555-10560(2010)
- 3: Bleyl, S.B., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(7):1286-1301(2010)
- 4: Takano-Maruyama, M., et al. Dev. Dyn. 239(4):1155-1161(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-069
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.