- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Hck antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 72-101 amino acids from the N-terminal region of mouse Hck.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Hck
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tyrosine-protein kinase HCK, B-cell/myeloid kinase, BMK, Hematopoietic cell kinase, Hemopoietic cell kinase, p56-HCK/p59-HCK, Hck
- Protein Accession Number: P08103
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15162
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the Srcfamily of tyrosine kinases. This protein is primarily hemopoietic,particularly in cells of the myeloid and B-lymphoid lineages. Itmay play a role in the innate immune response and the STAT5signaling pathway. Alternative translation initiation site usage,including a non-AUG (CUG) codon, results in the production of twodifferent isoforms, that have different subcellular localization.
- 1: Verollet, C., et al. J. Immunol. 184(12):7030-7039(2010)
- 2: Ruschmann, J., et al. Exp. Hematol. 38(5):392-402(2010)
- 3: Lowell, C.A., et al. J. Cell Biol. 133(4):895-910(1996)
- 4: Lowell, C.A., et al. Blood 87(5):1780-1792(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-266
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.