- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Gsk3a antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 348-376 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Gsk3a.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 52 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Gsk3a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha, GSK-3 alpha, Serine/threonine-protein kinase GSK3A, Gsk3a
- Protein Accession Number: Q2NL51
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 606496
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Implicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN (By similarity).
- 1: Ahmad, I., et al. Oncogene (2010) In press :
- 2: Beurel, E., et al. Neurobiology 169(3):1063-1070(2010)
- 3: Zhou, J., et al. J. Clin. Invest. 120(7):2280-2291(2010)
- 4: Wang, Z., et al. Cancer Cell 17(6):597-608(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-033
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.