- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Epha1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 339-366 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Epha1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 109 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Epha1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ephrin type-A receptor 1, mEpha1, Embryonic stem cell kinase, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ESK, Epha1, Esk
- Protein Accession Number: Q60750
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13835
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Receptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds with a low affinity to ephrin-A1.
- 1: Islam, S., et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 55(9):2478-2488(2010)
- 2: Zirzow, S., et al. Dev. Biol. 336(2):145-155(2009)
- 3: North, H.A., et al. Development 136(14):2467-2476(2009)
- 4: Abdul-Aziz, N.M., et al. Int. J. Dev. Biol. 53(4):559-568(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-863
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin