- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Eif2ak4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1477-1504 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Eif2ak4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 186 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Eif2ak4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2-alpha kinase 4, GCN2-like protein, mGCN2, Eif2ak4, Gcn2, Kiaa1338
- Protein Accession Number: Q9QZ05
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27103
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Eif2ak4 can phosphorylate the alpha subunit of EIF2 and may mediate translational control.
- 1: Bunpo, P., et al. J. Nutr. 140(11):2020-2027(2010)
- 2: Ye, J., et al. EMBO J. 29(12):2082-2096(2010)
- 3: Liu, Y., et al. Neoplasia 12(1):61-68(2010)
- 4: Jasperson, L.K., et al. Blood 114(24):5062-5070(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-931
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.