- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Dnmt2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 201-230 amino acids from the N-terminal region of mouse Dnmt2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Trdmt1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: tRNA (cytosine(38)-C(5))-methyltransferase, DNA (cytosine-5)-methyltransferase-like protein 2, Dnmt2, DNA methyltransferase homolog MmuIIP, DNA MTase homolog MmuIIP, MMmuIIP, Met-2, Trdmt1, Dnmt2, Met2
- Protein Accession Number: O55055
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13434
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- mDnmt2 does not appear to be active as a DNA methyltransferase; however, its strong binding to DNA suggests that it may mark specific sequences in the genome by binding to DNA through the specific target-recognizing motif. mDnmt2 is strongly expressed in thymus, testis, and at much lower levels in spleen, lung, brain, heart, kidney, liver, skeletal muscle and embryonic stem cells. This protein belongs to the 5-cystosine methyltransferase family.
- 1: Yoder, J.A., et al., Hum. Mol. Genet. 7(2):279-284 (1998).
- 2: Okano, M., et al., Nucleic Acids Res. 26(11):2536-2540 (1998).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-291
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.