- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Csnk1e antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 283-310 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Csnk1e.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Csnk1e
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Casein kinase I isoform epsilon, CKI-epsilon, CKIe, Csnk1e
- Protein Accession Number: Q9JMK2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27373
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Casein kinases are operationally defined by their preferential utilization of acidic proteins such as caseins as substrates. Can phosphorylate a large number of proteins. Participates in Wnt signaling. Phosphorylates DVL1. Central component of the circadian clock. May act as a negative regulator of circadian rhythmicity by phosphorylating PER1 and PER2. Retains PER1 in the cytoplasm. Inhibits cytokine-induced granuloytic differentiation.
- 1: Meng, Q.J., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(34):15240-15245(2010)
- 2: Sugiyama, Y., et al. Biochem. J. 427(3):489-497(2010)
- 3: Etchegaray, J.P., et al. PLoS ONE(4), E10303 (2010) :
- 4: Lee, H., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 106(50):21359-21364(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-926
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.