- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Cdk6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 285-312 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Cdk6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cdk6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cyclin-dependent kinase 6, CR2 protein kinase, CRK2, Cell division protein kinase 6, Serine/threonine-protein kinase PLSTIRE, Cdk6, Cdkn6, Crk2
- Protein Accession Number: Q64261
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12571
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cdk6 probably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D-type G1 cyclins (By similarity).
- 1: Puyol, M., et al. Cancer Cell 18(1):63-73(2010)
- 2: Wiedemeyer, W.R., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(25):11501-11506(2010)
- 3: Rivadeneira, D.B., et al. Gastroenterology 138(5):1920-1930(2010)
- 4: Michaud, K., et al. Cancer Res. 70(8):3228-3238(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-264
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.