- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Cdk2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 227-254 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Cdk2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cdk2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cyclin-dependent kinase 2, Cell division protein kinase 2, Cdk2, Cdkn2
- Protein Accession Number: P97377
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12566
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cdk2 is involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2 (By similarity).
- 1: Puyol, M., et al. Cancer Cell 18(1):63-73(2010)
- 2: Hodeify, R., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 299 (1), F112-F120 (2010) :
- 3: Risley, M.D., et al. Dev. Biol. 342(2):146-156(2010)
- 4: Copeland, N.A., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 123 (PT 7), 1108-1115 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-302
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.