- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Cdk1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 269-297 amino acids from the C-terminal region of mouse Cdk1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cdk1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cyclin-dependent kinase 1, CDK1, Cell division control protein 2 homolog, Cell division protein kinase 1, p34 protein kinase, Cdk1, Cdc2, Cdc2a, Cdkn1
- Protein Accession Number: P11440
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12534
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cdk1 plays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
- 1: Walker, M.P., et al. J. Endocrinol. 207(2):225-235(2010)
- 2: Sansregret, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(43):32834-32843(2010)
- 3: Van Horn, R.D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(28):21849-21857(2010)
- 4: Risley, M.D., et al. Dev. Biol. 342(2):146-156(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-301
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.