- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish, Rat, Bovine, Chicken, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Camk2d antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 221-250 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Camk2d.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Camk2d
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II subunit delta, CaM kinase II subunit delta, CaMK-II subunit delta, Camk2d, Kiaa4163
- Protein Accession Number: Q6PHZ2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 108058
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CaM-kinase II (CAMK2) is a prominent kinase in the central nervous system that may function in long-term potentiation and neurotransmitter release (By similarity).
- 1: Martinez-PenaValenzuela, I., et al. J. Neurosci. 30(37):12455-12465(2010)
- 2: Toko, H., et al. Circulation 122(9):891-899(2010)
- 3: Kushnir, A., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(22):10274-10279(2010)
- 4: Mangmool, S., et al. J. Cell Biol. 189(3):573-587(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-279
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin