- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: This Mouse Bmpr1b antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 133-160 amino acids from the Central region of mouse Bmpr1b.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Bmpr1b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type-1B, BMP type-1B receptor, BMPR-1B, Activin receptor-like kinase 6, ALK-6, Serine/threonine-protein kinase receptor R6, SKR6, CDw293, Bmpr1b, Acvrlk6
- Protein Accession Number: P36898
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12167
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Receptor for BMPS/OP-1.
- 1: Chiang, P.M., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(37):16320-16324(2010)
- 2: Witte, F., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(32):14211-14216(2010)
- 3: Libusova, L., et al. Development 137(14):2297-2305(2010)
- 4: Suzuki, Y., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 123 (PT 10), 1684-1692 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-363
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.