- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Goat
- IMMUNOGEN: Goat IgG
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunoblotting: 1/5,000 - 1/50,000, ELISA: 1/5,000 - 1/50,000, Immunohistochemistry: 1/100 - 1/1,000
- SPECIFICITY: No cross reactivity with immunoglobulins from other species.
- ISOTYPE: IgG2
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2, 1% BSA, 0.02% Thimerosal
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C. The product is stable for about 4-6 weeks at 4°C as an undiluted liquid. For extended storage, aliquot and freeze the product at -70°C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Or alternatively, add an equal volume of glycerol for a final concentration of 50% and store at -20°C.
- USER NOTE: Prepare working dilution fresh each time.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1603
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $120.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805