- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human MOSPD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MOSPD3 antibody can be used for detection of MOSPD3 by ELISA at 1:1562500. MOSPD3 antibody can be used for detection of MOSPD3 by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa, 26 kDa, 26 kDa, 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store MOSPD3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MOSPD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MOSPD3, CDS3, NET30
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001035188
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 93141016
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64598
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MOSPD3 is a multi-pass membrane protein with a major sperm protein (MSP) domain. The deletion of a similar mouse gene is associated with defective cardiac development and neonatal lethality.This gene encodes a multi-pass membrane protein with a major sperm protein (MSP) domain. The deletion of a similar mouse gene is associated with defective cardiac development and neonatal lethality. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been described.
- 1: Pall, G.S., (2004) Genomics 84 (6), 1051-1059.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-366
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.