- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: MOSPD1 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the center of human MOSPD1 .
The immunogen is located within amino acids 110 - 160 of MOSPD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MOSPD1 Antibody can be used for detection of MOSPD1 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 23 kDa
Observed: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: MOSPD1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: MOSPD1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MOSPD1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MOSPD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MOSPD1 Antibody: DJ473B4, Motile sperm domain-containing protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_062456
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9506543
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56180
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MOSPD1 Antibody: The Motile sperm domain-containing protein 1 (MOSPD1) is part of a family of proteins defined by the presence of a major sperm protein (MSP) domain and two transmembrane domains. MOSPD1 codes for a small protein that localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and the Golgi apparatus and has been suggested to play a role in the developmental regulation at the switch between mesenchymal and epithelial cells.
- 1: Pall GS, Wallis J, Axton R, et al. A novel transmembrane MSP-containing protein that plays a role in the right ventricle development. Genomics 2004; 84:1051-9.
- 2: Thaler R, Rumpler M, Spitzer S, et al. Mospd1, a new player in mesenchymal versus epidermal cell differentiation. J. Cell Physiol. 2011; 226:2505-15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7279
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin