- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QDLPHLVNADGQY
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in Human Brain (Frontal Cortex) and Mouse Adipose lysates (calculated MW of 33.3kDa according to NP_001003794.1). Recommended concentration: 0.5-1.5ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Rat for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Liver, expression of MGLL is detected in hepatocytes. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_009214.1; NP_001003794.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-11048 - Human Adipose Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MGLL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: monoglyceride lipase, HU-K5, MGLL, MGL, lysophospholipase-like
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009214.1,NP_001003794.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6005786
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11343
- 1: Blankman JL, Simon GM, Cravatt BF. A comprehensive profile of brain enzymes that hydrolyze the endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol. Chem Biol. 2007 Dec;14(12):1347-56
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-896
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.