- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken peripheral blood mononuclear cell leukocytes
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: Monocyte/Macrophage Antibody [KUL01] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: Monocyte/Macrophage
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The monoclonal antibody KUL01 is useful in the study of the development, distribution, function, and ontogeny of the mononuclear phagocyte system (MPS) of the chicken by exclusively recognizing the cells of the MPS. It identifies chicken monocytes and macrophages as well as interdigitating cells and activated microglia cells. This antibody does not react with B (Bu-1+) or T (CD3+) lymphocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-331
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.