- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DAPWEAQHADKWDK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 70kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates (calculated MW of 60.0kDa according to NP_000231.1). The user is warned for non-specific background in Western blot. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta and Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAOA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MAOA, monoamine oxidase A, HGNC:6833, RP1-201D17__B.2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000231.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557735
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4128
- 1: Domschke K, Sheehan K, Lowe N, Kirley A, Mullins C, O'sullivan R, Freitag C, Becker T, Conroy J, Fitzgerald M, Gill M, Hawi Z. Association analysis of the monoamine oxidase A and B genes with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in an Irish sample: Preferential transmission of the MAO-A 941G allele to affected children. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2005 Feb 16;
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-895
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin