- SPECIES: Monkeypox virus (strain Zaire-96-I-16) (MPX)
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ile29-Lys168
- FUSION TAG: N-His
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, SDS-PAGE, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunogen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 18.68 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from PBS pH7.40.02%NLS, 1mM EDTA, 4%trehalose1% mannitol. Reconstitute in sterile water for a stock solution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.Store at 2 to 8 °C for one week .Store at -20 to -80 °C for twelve months from the date of receipt.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: A36R, Monkeypox virus/MPXV
- Protein Accession Number: Q8V4U3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 928957
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-025
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $550.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.