- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KLDSVFEEPLSKK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx.80kDa and 70kDa bands observed in Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes lysates. These bands correspond to the mature forms (http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P14780). This protein has a calculated MW of 78.5kDa according to NP_004985.2, but the precursor is usually seen as 92kDa or larger. Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.Approx.75kDa band observed in Mouse Heart lysates (calculated MW of 80.5kDa according to Mouse NP_038627.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of U2OS and HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MMP9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MMP9, matrix metalloproteinase 9, gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase, HGNC:7176, CLG4B, GELB, 92kD type IV collagenase, gelatinaseB, macrophage gelatinase, matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kD gelatinase, 92kD type IV collagenase), type V collagenase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004985.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74272287
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4318
- 1: Gurer G, Erdem S, Kocaefe C, Ozguc M, Tan E. Expression of matrix metalloproteinases in vasculitic neuropathy.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-572
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin