- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant MMP-3
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MMP-3 Antibody [SB14d] for use in ELISA and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: MMP-3
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in a stock solution of 50% glycerol/50% PBS, pH 7.4; No preservative added
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MMP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Matrix metalloproteinase 3, stomelysin-1, transin
- Protein Accession Number: P08254
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4314
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are a family of at least 23 structurally related, zinc-containing enzymes that have the ability to breakdown connective tissue. MMP-3 has shown substrate specificity to collagens types I, II, III, IV, VI, IX, X, and XIV as well as additional extracellular matrix components including gelatin, fibronectin, aggrecan, and perlecan.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-772
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.