- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MME antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 721-747 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MME.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 86 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MME
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Neprilysin, Atriopeptidase, Common acute lymphocytic leukemia antigen, CALLA, Enkephalinase, Neutral endopeptidase 2411, NEP, Neutral endopeptidase, Skin fibroblast elastase, SFE, CD10, MME, EPN
- Protein Accession Number: P08473
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 128062
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4311
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a common acute lymphocytic leukemiaantigen that is an important cell surface marker in the diagnosisof human acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). This protein is presenton leukemic cells of pre-B phenotype, which represent 85% of casesof ALL. This protein is not restricted to leukemic cells, however,and is found on a variety of normal tissues. It is a glycoproteinthat is particularly abundant in kidney, where it is present on thebrush border of proximal tubules and on glomerular epithelium. Theprotein is a neutral endopeptidase that cleaves peptides at theamino side of hydrophobic residues and inactivates several peptidehormones including glucagon, enkephalins, substance P, neurotensin,oxytocin, and bradykinin. This gene, which encodes a 100-kD type IItransmembrane glycoprotein, exists in a single copy of greater than45 kb. The 5' untranslated region of this gene is alternativelyspliced, resulting in four separate mRNA transcripts. The codingregion is not affected by alternative splicing. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Wang, S., et al. J. Neurochem. 115(1):47-57(2010)
- 2: Ikenaga, N., et al. Gastroenterology 139(3):1041-1051(2010)
- 3: Kim, H.S., et al. Histopathology 56(6):708-719(2010)
- 4: Toussaint, J., et al. PLoS ONE(8) (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-080
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin