- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MLLT3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 39-65 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MLLT3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MLLT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein AF-9, ALL1-fused gene from chromosome 9 protein, Myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia translocated to chromosome 3 protein, YEATS domain-containing protein 3, MLLT3, AF9, YEATS3
- Protein Accession Number: P42568
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273971
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4300
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The human AF9 gene is one of the most common fusion partner genes with the ALL1 gene at 11q23 (also called MLL), resulting in the t(9;11)(p22;q23). The AF9 gene is more than 100 kb, and 2 patient breakpoint cluster regions (BCRs) have been identified; BCR1 is within intron 4, previously called site A, whereas BCR2 or site B spans introns 7 and 8. Several different structural elements have been identified in AF9, including a colocalizing in vivo DNA topo II cleavage site and an in vitro DNase I hypersensitive (DNase 1 HS) site in intron 7 in BCR2. Reversibility experiments demonstrated a religation of the topo II cleavage sites. In addition, 2 scaffold associated regions (SARs) are located centromeric to the topo II and DNase I HS cleavage sites and border breakpoint regions in 2 leukemic cells lines: SAR1 is located in intron 4, whereas SAR2 encompasses parts of exons 5-7. The patient breakpoint regions of AF9 share the same structural elements as the MLL BCR. A DNA breakage and repair model for nonhomologous recombination between MLL and its partner genes, particularly AF9, has been proposed.
- 1: Iida, S., et al., Oncogene 8(11):3085-3092 (1993).
- 2: Nakamura, T., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 90(10):4631-4635 (1993).
- 3: Strissel, P. L., et al., Hum. Molec. Genet. 9: 1671-1679 (2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-165
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.