- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MLLT10 (AF10) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 998-1027 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MLLT10 (AF10).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 113 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MLLT10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein AF-10, ALL1-fused gene from chromosome 10 protein, MLLT10, AF10
- Protein Accession Number: P55197
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 527504034
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8028
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Translocations affecting chromosome 11q23 involve many partner chromosome regions and occur in various leukemias. The 11q23 gene involved in the translocations is MLL. MLLT10 is the partner gene to MLL1 involved in t(10;11)(p12;q23) translocations. In an analysis of two leukemia patients, the in t(10;11)(p12;q23) translocation fuses MLL1, a SET domain containg histone methyltransferase, to the MLLT10 gene. The MLLT10 gene encodes a predicted 1,027-amino acid protein containing an N-terminal zinc finger and a C-terminal leucine zipper domain. The MLLT10 gene is one of the few MLL partner genes to be independently rearranged with a third gene in leukemia, the CALM gene in the t(10;11)(p12;q14) translocation. Chimeric fusion proteins MLL/AF10 and CALM/AF10 consistently retain the leucine zipper motif of MLLT10. The leucine zipper interacts with GAS41, a protein previously identified as the product of an amplified gene in a glioblastoma. GAS41 interacts with integrase interactor-1 (INI1), a component of the SWI/SNF complex, which acts to remodel chromatin and to modulate transcription. Retention of the leucine zipper in the MLL and CALM fusions suggested that a key feature of these chimeric proteins may be their ability to interfere in normal gene regulation through interaction with the adenosine triphosphate-dependent chromatin remodeling complexes.
- 1: Perrin, L., et al., Mol. Cell. Biol. 23(1):119-130 (2003).
- 2: Nakamura, T., et al., Mol. Cell 10(5):1119-1128 (2002).
- 3: Roll, P., et al., Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 135(2):187-191 (2002).
- 4: Chaplin, T., et al., Blood 85(6):1435-1441 (1995).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-161
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin