- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MLL3 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1142-1175 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MLL3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 541 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KMT2C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase 2C, Lysine N-methyltransferase 2C, 22.214.171.124, Homologous to ALR protein, Myeloid/lymphoid or mixed-lineage leukemia protein 3, KMT2C, HALR, KIAA1506, MLL3
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NEZ4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 221222521
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 58508
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histone methyltransferase. Methylates 'Lys-4' of histone H3. H3 'Lys-4' methylation represents a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation. Central component of the MLL2/3 complex, a coactivator complex of nuclear receptors, involved in transcriptional coactivation. KMT2C/MLL3 may be a catalytic subunit of this complex. May be involved in leukemogenesis and developmental disorder.
- 1: Ruault M.,et al.Gene 284:73-81(2002).
- 2: Tan Y.C.,et al.Cancer Detect. Prev. 25:454-469(2001).
- 3: Hillier L.W.,et al.Nature 424:157-164(2003).
- 4: Nagase T.,et al.DNA Res. 7:143-150(2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-300
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.