- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MLKLAK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 271-300 amino acids from the Central region of human MLKLAK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 91 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZAK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase MLT, Human cervical cancer suppressor gene 4 protein, HCCS-4, Leucine zipper- and sterile alpha motif-containing kinase, MLK-like mitogen-activated protein triple kinase, Mixed lineage kinase-related kinase, MLK-related kinase, MRK, Sterile alpha motif- and leucine zipper-containing kinase AZK, ZAK, MLTK
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NYL2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 313104215
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51776
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MLKLAK is a member of the MAPKKK family of signal transduction molecules. It possesses an N-terminal kinase catalytic domain, followed by a leucine zipper motif and a sterile-alpha motif (SAM). This magnesium-binding protein formshomodimers and is located in the cytoplasm. The protein mediates gamma radiation signaling leading to cell cycle arrest and activity of this protein plays a role in cell cycle checkpoint regulation in cells. The protein also has pro-apoptotic activity.
- 1: Blume-Jensen P, et al. Nature 2001. 411: 355.
- 2: Cantrell D, J. Cell Sci. 2001. 114: 1439.
- 3: JhiangOncogene 2000. 19: 5590.
- 4: Manning G, et al. Science 2002. 298: 1912.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-376
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.