- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This MKRN2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 78-106 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human MKRN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MKRN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase makorin-2, 632-, RING finger protein 62, MKRN2, RNF62
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H000
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45645205
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23609
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Members of the makorin family, including MKRN2, have acharacteristic zinc finger composition that suggests that they areribonucleoproteins (Gray et al., 2001 [PubMed 11597136]).[suppliedby OMIM].
- 1: Gray, T.A., et al. Genomics 77(3):119-126(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-011
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.