- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: MKK3 (Ab-189) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.187~191 (V-D-S-V-A) derived from Human MKK3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total MKK3 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP2K3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MEK3, MKK3, MAPKK3, PRKMK3, SAPKK2, SAPKK-2, ERK1, PRKM3, MAP kinase kinase 3, MAP2K3, MAPK/ERK kinase 3, MAPKK 3, MEK3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002747.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21618347
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5606
- MEK3 belongs to MAPKK family. This kinase is activated by mitogenic and environmental stress, and participates in the MAPK-mediated signaling cascade. It phosphorylates and thus activates p38. This kinase can be activated by insulin, and is necessary for the expression of glucose transporter. Expression of Ras oncogene is found to result in the accumulation of the active form of this kinase, which thus leads to the constitutive activation of p38, and confers oncogenic transformation of primary cells. The inhibition of this kinase is involved in the pathogenesis of Yersina pseudotuberculosis.
- 1: Wang W, et al. (2002) Mol Cell Biol ; 22 (10): 3389-403. Raingeaud J, et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol; 16 (3): 1247-55.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-325
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.