- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This MIXL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 122-151 amino acids from the Central region of human MIXL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MIXL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Homeobox protein MIXL1, Homeodomain protein MIX, hMix, MIX1 homeobox-like protein 1, Mix1 homeobox-like protein, MIXL1, MIXL
- Protein Accession Number: Q9H2W2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762734
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83881
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Homeodomain proteins, such as MIXL1, are transcriptionfactors that regulate cell fate during development (Hart et al.,2005 [PubMed 15982639]).
- 1: Davis, R.P., et al. Blood 111(4):1876-1884(2008)
- 2: Drakos, E., et al. Hum. Pathol. 38(3):500-507(2007)
- 3: Hart, A.H., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 333(4):1361-1369(2005)
- 4: Guo, W., et al. Blood 100(1):89-95(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-434
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.