- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human MIXL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: MIXL1 antibody can be used for detection of MIXL1 by ELISA at 1:312500. MIXL1 antibody can be used for detection of MIXL1 by western blot at 2 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10407 - Fetal Heart Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store MIXL1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MIXL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MIXL1, MIX, MIXL, MILD1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_114150
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13994335
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 83881
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MIXL1 is a novel human Mix-like homeobox gene. In normal hematopoiesis, its expression appears to be restricted to immature B- and T-lymphoid cells.
- 1: Hart, A.H., et al., (2005) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 333 (4), 1361-1369.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-282
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.