- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hMIP-3-alpha (human Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-3-alpha).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:To detect hMIP-3-alpha by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hMIP-3-alpha.
To detect hMIP-3α by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Human MIP-3α (XP-5240Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hMIP-3α.
To detect hMIP-3α by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1-0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hMIP-3α is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hMIP-3-alpha specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hMIP-3-alpha matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MIP-3a antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL20
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CKb4, LARC, ST38, MIP3A, MIP-3a, SCYA20, MIP-3-alpha, C-C motif chemokine 20, Beta-chemokine exodus-1
- Protein Accession Number: P78556
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2829668
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6364
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5240
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.