- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: RVTKDAETEF MMSKLPLENP VLLDRFHATS ADCCISYTPR SIPCSLLESY FETNSECSKP GVIFLTKKGR RFCANPSDKQ VQVCMRMLKL DTRIKTRKN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human T cell population using a concentration of 10 - 50 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MIP-3 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MIP-3 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MIP-3 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CKb8, MIP3, Ckb-8, MIP-3, MPIF-1, SCYA23, Ckb-8-1, hmrp-2a, CK-BETA-8, MPIF1, C-C motif chemokine 23, CK-beta-8, CKB-8
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005055.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22538806
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6368
- MIP-3 is a CC chemokine that signals through the CCR1 receptor. MIP-3 chemoattracts monocytes, resting T-lymphocytes and neutrophils, but does not chemoattract activated lymphocytes. Additionally, MIP-3 has been shown to inhibit colony formation of bone marrow myeloid immature progenitors. Recombinant human MIP-3 is an 11.3 kDa protein containing 99 amino acid residues, including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-379
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.