- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: MIP-3-beta antibody is produced in BALB/c mice using highly pure (>98%) recombinant human MIP-3beta as the immunizing antigen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100 μL/well), a concentration of 14.0-16.0 μg/mL of this antibody will detect at least 1000 pg/mL of recombinant rat IL-2 when used with our biotinylated antigen affinity purified anti-rat IL-2 (38-205) as the detection antibody at a concentration of at least 2.0-4.0 μg/mL.
To detect rat IL-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.25-0.50 μg/mL. When used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant rat IL-2 is 2.0-4.0 ng/lane, under reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: This IgG1K antibody was purified from cell culture by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MIP-3-beta lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for at least one month and for greater than a year when kept at -20°C. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/mL. The antibody is stable for at least six weeks at 2-4°C when reconstituted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CCL23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 3 beta, SCYA20, Small inducible cytokine A20, LARC, Liver and activation regulated chemokine, exodus-1, MIP3, MPIF1, SCYA23, C-C motif chemokine 23, CK-beta-8, CKB-8, CKb8, Ckb-8, MIP-3, MPIF-1, Ckb-8-1, hmrp-2a, CK-BETA-8
- Protein Accession Number: P55773
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 308153623
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6368
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Was product number XP-5714-M
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-237
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.