- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant rat GRO/β/MIP-2 (rat GRO/β/MIP-2).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect Rat GRO-β/MIP-2 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with our Polyclonal Anti-Rat GRO-β/MIP-2 (XP-5149) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Rat GRO-β/MIP-2.
To detect rat GRO/β/MIP-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant rat GRO/β/MIP-2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-rat GRO/β/MIP-2 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: GROB/MIP-2 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cxcl2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mip-2, Scyb2, Cinc3, Mip-2, Mip2, C-X-C motif chemokine 2, Cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant 3, CINC-3
- Protein Accession Number: P30348
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 266536
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114105
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2) is a chemokine that attracts neutrophils, and its secretion from intestinal epithelial cells is enhanced by inflammatory stimuli such as interleukin 1beta.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5149Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.