- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant mMIP-1-alpha (murine Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-1-alpha).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of mMIP-1-alpha (10 ng/mL), a concentration of 2.0 - 5.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect mMIP-1-alpha by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mMIP-1-alpha.
To detect hMIP-1α by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Murine MIP-1α (XP-5234Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hMIP-1α.
To detect mMIP-1-alpha by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mMIP-1-alpha is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-mMIP-1-alpha specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized mMIP-1-alpha matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: MIP-1a antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Mip1a, Scya3, G0S19-1, AI323804, MIP1-(a), LD78alpha, MIP-1alpha, MIP1-alpha, Mip1a, C-C motif chemokine 3, Heparin-binding chemotaxis protein, MIP-1-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: P10855
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 127079
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20302
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- MIP1 alpha and MIP1 beta, two closely related but distinct proteins, were originally co-purified from medium conditioned by a LPS-stimulated murine macrophage cell line. Mature mouse MIP1 alpha shares approximately 77% and 70% amino acid identity with human MIP1 alpha and mouse MIP1 beta, respectively. MIP1 proteins are expressed primarily in T cells, B cells, and monocytes after antigen or mitogen stimulation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5234
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.