- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: QITHATETKE VQSSLKAQQG LEIEMFHMGF QDSSDCCLSY NSRIQCSRFI GYFPTSGGCT RPGIIFISKR GFQVCANPSD RRVQRCIERL EQNSQPRTYK Q
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human neutrophils using a concentration range of 0.1 - 10.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized MIP-1 gamma recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted MIP-1 gamma is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing MIP-1 gamma recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCF18, MRP-2, Scya9, Scya10, Mrp2, C-C motif chemokine 9, CCF18, MIP-1-gamma
- Protein Accession Number: NP_035468.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6755434
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20308
- MIP-1 gamma is a CC chemokine found in murine blood and a wide variety of murine tissues, with no known human homolog. MIP-1 gamma signals through the CCR1 receptor. MIP-1 gamma chemoattracts neutrophils and also inhibits colony formation of bone marrow myeloid immature progenitors. MIP-1 gamma contains six cysteines including the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines. Recombinant murine MIP-1 gamma is an 11.6 kDa protein containing 101 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-340
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin